Membership is open to companies, corporations, universities, associations, government authorities and municipalities around the globe which are interested in and subscribe to the purposes of the institute.
The application for membership is approved by the WSEIN board of directors. Membership is obtained by organization and individuals are not eligible for membership to WSEIN.
Who belongs to WSEIN
WSEIN addresses companies, corporations, universities, associations, government authorities and municipalities worldwide with professional competence and interest in Integrative Sustainable City Solutions in the fields of Sustainable Mobility, Environment, Energy & Community.
WSEIN Membership Supplies
Whatever your area of activity in the different sectors are, your membership subscription will enhance your operations by offering access to
- knowledge and information services
- events, publications, magazines
- engagement in informing energy environment, mobility policies
- promotion and profiling of your organisation to influencers and opinion formers
- networking and promotion (regional, national and international)
- meeting facilities in central Vienna
WSEIN Membership Dues
|01–15||Employees||250 EUR||per year|
|16–25||Employees||500 EUR||per year|
|26–49||Employees||750 EUR||per year|
|50+||Employees||1000 EUR||per year|
To apply for WSEIN Membership please fill in the application form and send it to email@example.com